As the population grows, so do our demands on the planet. Managing this resource has never been so important.
Since it was founded in 1901, Harper Adams has been designed to meet this challenge. Set on a 494 hectare farm, they are the leading specialist university tackling the future development of our planet’s food production, processing, animal sciences, engineering, land management and sustainable business.
Harper Adams University is a public university located close to the village of Edgmond, near Newport, in Shropshire, England. The University is a specialist provider of higher education for the agricultural and rural sector. It gained university college status in 1998, and university status in 2012. They provide more than 50 foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to students from over 30 countries.
They have achieved various awards and accolades in recent times such as:
- 98.8% graduate employment (Graduate Outcomes)
- Winner for Job Prospects 2020 – Whatuni Student Choice Awards
- Silver for Student Support 2020 – Whatuni Student Choice Awards
- Top 10 for student satisfaction in England (NSS 2021)
- £525,000 awarded in student scholarships by the university’s Development Trust in 2019/20
- UK’s Best Modern University (The Times Good University Guide 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022)
Beanstalk Global are due to visit HAU shortly to discovery more about how they develop the talent for the future that businesses in the sectors require as well as gaining an understanding as to why businesses should look to partner with HAU to create leading edge industry collaborations. We are looking forward to meeting and interviewing a range of HAU connections. Watch out for our social media as we stream the interviews we conduct to discover the difference Harper Adamas University is making every day.
To find our more about this sector acclaimed University, just visit their website
Would you like you organisation or business promoted in a similar basis to Harper Adams University? Just contact us direct to find out how BY CLICKING THIS LINK.