Our contact is looking for new challenges, where they can bring their point of view and experience in the fresh sector. They would love to be in a company where people count, growing with them hand in hand towards higher results and a deep impact in the world. Being somehow helpful in people’ lives, helping them to eat in a healthier and sustainable way: THIS IS THEIR AIM. They would love to be part of a new project, leading it with a great team with the aim of reaching excellent performances. They are very keen to learn new skills and new competencies – learning is their favourite food after fresh fruit and veggies!
Our contact speaks fluently English and Spanish, further to their mother tongue Italian.
They created a new business unit from scratch, and in 9 years a turnover of 18 million euros has been reached, with a gp of approx 8%.
They are highly familiar with managing and developing Corporate Accounts, as well as managing people located in various parts of the world.
Our contact is used to travelling frequently all over the world to attend high-level meetings with customers and providers and to attend the most important fairs and events in the fresh sector: Berlin Fruit Logistica, Asia Fruit Logistica, Madrid Fruit Attraction, PMA USA, Macfrut, Tuttofood Milano.
What they can bring:
- More than 15 years in International Logistics and Forwarding and 10 with focus on perishable.
- Wide international network in the agrifresh / agrifood business.
- Innovation Manager Certified with Bureau Veritas (Digital Transformation, Industry 4.0).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Capabilities of interacting with people from different cultures, building and nurturing trusted relationships.
Who they are:
- Inclusive and People Centric Leadership – Team working and motivating – Organisation.
- Strong results-driven attitude.
- Can-do-attitude – Practical and determined – Able to work under stress conditions.
- Public speaking – Curios and dynamic – Enthusiastic – Open to Changes.
- Always looking for new challenges to improve skills and have a deep impact in the companies/organisations they work with.
- Deeply passionate about travelling and discovering new cultures and way of living.
Contact Max MacGillivray on +44 (0)1284 715055 or contact the Beanstalk team directly by CLICKING HERE and quote Reference: 1021337.
Would you like to be promoted on a similar basis to our international networks? If so, just contact the Beanstalk Global team today AS PER THIS LINK.