Are you thinking of a job or career change? Would you value talking this through with someone who has had success in a number of Agronomy & Fresh Supply Technical Management roles?
This person is noted for being brave, having the tenacity to deliver, team leadership and mentorship, being passionate about developing clear communication between Growers and Retailers, using data, and supporting sustainable businesses through change and would be happy to listen to your story and hopefully make you think sideways, value your skill sets, perhaps help you move clearly, into next steps.
The first 20 years of the career was about developing into a successful on farm Agronomist. The desire to do more and achieve more and be curious, were strong drivers. Hence, the change of career direction, supported by upweighted further study, moving into technical roles for Supermarkets and then technical supply management for a major Brand.
Examples from the career journey that you may relate to:
- Gaining skills and insights from different roles, enabling building and valuing transferable skills and working out what skills are needed to progress.
- Developing clear vision about where any of us can add true value.
- Working on connectivity in various working settings, enabling the development of positive and trusting relationships, which deliver.
- Getting out and about within the industry to enable grounding and to ‘see the bigger picture’!
- There are, however, always hurdles and challenges to navigate and in the middle of the day job, it can be hard to see clearly!
- Prioritising and working out when to say ‘No’ and when to take time out.
The food and farming sector has never been more exciting, fast paced and providing wonderful opportunities, but landing the best opportunities, growing personally and professionally and managing work-life balance can be daunting.
If this is of interest to you get in touch with Max MacGillivray on +44 (0)1284 715055 or contact the Beanstalk team directly by CLICKING HERE and quote Reference: 1007152 to set up an exploratory meeting.
Would you like to be promoted on a similar basis to our international networks? If so, just contact the Beanstalk Global team today AS PER THIS LINK.
More in this series
Farming in a changing climate: Controlling costs, cultivating resilience. The CropTec Show
Beanstalk.Global will be at The 33rd Annual Cambridge Potato Conference, Conducting Live Interviews!
Open to all, CUPGRA’s annual potato conference, provides an opportunity to interact
The leading Agricultural, Ag-Tech, Fresh Food Sectors Trade, Political and Finance Leaders
Our contact has over 25 years as a seasoned, results-driven sales manager
Want us to host your event?
With more than 20 years experience of managing global events, combined with award winning marketing campaign credentials, and an extensive global reach, our team can help you promote your message to the right people, and help you succeed
Natural Complex Plant Biostimulants
Formulated with naturally occurring minerals, producing healthier plants and increased profit for growers
Stay in Touch
Stay curious. Sign up to hear about Events, Campaigns, News and more