Fairmiles: Flying Food for Good
Friday 15th December 2023, 15:00 – 17:00 GMT
How do we take a fair approach to Net Zero which allows us to decarbonise airfreighted fresh produce without stopping vital market access for developing world producers?
Join this this roundtable event online as we explore:
- The impact of airfreighted fresh horticultural products from developing countries.
- Climate Justice considerations for corporate Net Zero strategies
- Recommendations for industry
To register for this event, please click on the link HERE.
This event will also be available to join in-person – to register for joining in-person, please click on the link HERE.
This event is hosted by the University of Exeter and supported by the following organisations:
- Airfrance-KLM Cargo
- Blue Skies Holdings Ltd
- The University of Northampton
- Overseas Development Institure (ODI)
Click HERE to find out more about Fairmiles.
Fairmiles has been formed by a partnership between Blue Skies, Air France-KLM, the University of Northampton and Beanstalk.Global.
With thanks to the Fresh Produce Journal for use of excerpts from their recent article to highlight Fairmiles. To see their full article, just CLICK THIS LINK.