Could your Business Benefit from Chatting to Our Contact – He has Major Experience in the Ag Retailer and Ag Input/Service Industry, Worldwide.
A bi-lingual, highly motivated and energetic individual, with experience in the Ag Retailer and Ag Input/Service industry across diverse major agricultural markets such as Australia / New Zealand /Canada / South Africa and Western Europe, he thrives on helping the industry drive better decision making and delivering efficiencies to the farming sector.
Initial experience in the large corporate German Crop protection manufacturer sector, followed by experience across EMEA in smaller to start-up businesses have provided a broad experience of different business environments and tactics. He is experienced in bringing Digital Ag Software solutions to market and combined with his farming background/core training in traditional agronomy, he can provide insights that can drive business practice improvements for more profitable and sustainable business growth. This is complimented by a broad base of contacts through the Ag Retail, machinery /crop input manufacturers and quality food chain.
Quickly building strong relationships with clients and co-workers, he can effect change through collaboration towards end goals and bring the team with him.
Clients can benefit from his experience in the following areas:
- Ag Input Manufacturers and Corporate Farming operations who are exploring or developing Digital Tools – developing strategy, implementation, and commercialisation of Digital offers through use of existing platforms and API connectivity to build a customised solution or building an internal solution. The core aim being to create stronger direct connections with the client’s user base, provide visibility of grower data and better insight through market data analyse.
- Small Ag Input Manufacturers – developing partnerships and other strategies to succeed in new territories, drive growth or scale growth opportunities. His experience acquired through driving growth, developing alternative or new distribution, breaking into new markets or territories, and winning new clients through strategic alignment or partnerships provides valuable background.
- Ag Retailers looking for ways to improve digital data capture and the advice and strategies provided by their internal agronomy team – developing contracted SAS offers or internal software solutions, training and roll out to stakeholders to help them value these tools and therefore drive business process improvements. Managing data to optimise return on investment for grower base.
- Corporate Farming / Processors / Packers – Rapidly developing Digital Ag solutions offer significant potential for Corporate farming enterprises to improve their decision making in real time, plan packing facility optimisations and develop or identify key resources that can be combined for maximum effect within your business. Solutioning How best to capture the in-field data and automate processes to make it easy to collate and analyse.
- Enterprises looking for Sustainability Tools/Carbon Management options – Experienced with teams on developing digital carbon solutions, strategies and utilising existing data provides insight into options, alternative strategies and impacts on field-based teams.
If this is of interest to you get in touch with Max MacGillivray on +44 (0)1284 715055 or contact the Beanstalk team directly by CLICKING HERE and quote Reference: 1021794 to set up an exploratory meeting.
Would you like to be promoted on a similar basis to our international networks? If so, just contact the Beanstalk Global team today AS PER THIS LINK.
More in this series
Beanstalk Global /AHDB Talking Leaders Series – Remy Beaumont, Founder & CEO of GEN Z TALENT & Farm Diversification UK Ltd.
We know how important it is to be inspired by both big
Do you need agribusiness sales, marketing & company business plans with a creative edge that achieves top results?
Understanding the attitudes that drive decision making on the farm is the
“Women in Food and Farming” is a group of professional women in food,
AHDB AgriLeader Forum 2023: “Driving your success”. Beanstalk.Global are in attendance & excited to be running our live interview series at the event.
On 7–8 February 2023, the AHDB will be holding the national event at the Crowne
Want us to host your event?
With more than 20 years experience of managing global events, combined with award winning marketing campaign credentials, and an extensive global reach, our team can help you promote your message to the right people, and help you succeed
Natural Complex Plant Biostimulants
Formulated with naturally occurring minerals, producing healthier plants and increased profit for growers
Stay in Touch
Stay curious. Sign up to hear about Events, Campaigns, News and more