With 2021 touted as the international year of fruits and vegetables by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), it is more important than ever to come together as a community to discuss how to tackle the food waste problem generating trillion-dollar losses for the industry throughout the supply chain.
The Fresh Produce Shelf-Life Extension Technologies Digital Summit, taking place on June 30 – July 1, will connect key decision makers from biotech & food tech with fresh produce growers, packers, distributors and retailers to explore key challenges and opportunities in the successful commercialization and implementation of innovative shelf-life extension technologies, and showcase novel technological advances powering the new wave of food waste prevention solutions.
Hear from 25+ industry leading speakers showcasing the next-generation technologies including:
- Patrick Cortes, Senior Director of Business Development, Mission Produce
- Garland Perkins, Senior Manager – Insights, Innovation & Retail Solutions Specialist, The Oppenheimer Group
- Amanda Horney, Business Development Manager, London Fruit Inc.
- Jean Buzby, USDA Food Loss and Waste Liaison, USDA
- Aidan Mouat, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, Hazel Technologies Inc.
- Justin Creasy, Technical Sales Director, It’s Fresh
Click here to take a look at the full speaker line-up to discover which other experts will lead the conversation.
Beanstalk Global are delighted to be Media Partners for this event with Max MacGillivray, Editor in Chief of Beanstalk, acting as host for one of the events key panel discussions.