Beanstalk Global is working closely with a very experienced industry expert, who has worked with fresh produce for over thirty years. They have held senior positions in a number of retailers in the UK, in Europe and also in the Middle East.
Their knowledge extends to all elements of the fresh produce industry and has a detailed understanding of both the Fresh produce Retail and also the Fresh Food Service business.
They are looking to add value to businesses that are ambitious, that want to expand and drive their company forwards. Currently looking to get involved in a part time Non-Exec type role. They would be able to add value to any produce organisation whether the are UK or overseas based.
They have been able to develop a broad knowledge of the industry as a whole and therefore is equipped with a number of skills that would be able to support any business that are hungry to develop.
- Sound technical knowledge having spent his formative years in a technical / agronomist role.
- Commercially, has held a number of senior roles and is very well placed to understand what supply businesses need to satisfy Retail and Food Service customers.
- People Management skills; again, has a very solid track record in working with people and managing teams. Is recognised as dealing with all personnel in a professional credible manner.
- Strategic thinker; has been in the business a long time and is always looking long term and the ultimate direction, not just short-term goals.
- Results driven, takes a proactive approach in getting things done and has had a successful career in ensuring the business is both profitable and successful.
- Integrity; has always been respected as someone that is very fair and operates with complete integrity
- Category management; has a good track record of how to develop categories through Range management, pricing structure and new product development.
- Supply Chain Logistics; has worked across a number of countries and therefore has an excellent knowledge of Supply Chain/ logistics, importing product into both Europe and Middle East.
Our contact has a wealth of product knowledge gained from working in the industry in a number of differing capacities. They are commercially very solid having worked in senior positions for several big organisations, but most of all, they are results oriented and through effective project management has been able to deliver value for all the organisations that they have worked for. They are looking to get actively involved in new business projects where their knowledge and expertise could be fully utilised.
To find out how this unique and driven individual can make a real ongoing difference to your business or organisation, please contact Max MacGillivray or Ian Reed on +44 (0) 1284 715055 or on email email@example.com.